Join Successful students in Music Production + Audio in Garageband for Creating your own Music Today!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to set-up and navigate around Garageband
Be able to recording and edit MIDI
Record your own audio
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes other Garageband users make
- Build your own track from nothing
- Build your own track from Apple Loops with free Udemy coupon code
- Basic Music Skills
- A Working Mac or Macbook
- Garageband Softwaer
Garageband is the leading free Digital Audio Work Station for Apple Mac users and it’s used across the world. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it with free Udemy coupon code.
NOTE: This course is for Mac users only and you must have access to Garageband and a Apple Mac to use it.
In this course you will gain a basic understanding of Garageband and how to use it to create your own music.
This course will cover such topics as Making Music with Software Instruments, Recording a Microphone, Songwriting and Arranging Tips, Navigating around Garageband, Apple Loops, The Drummer Instruments, Export and more!
What you’ll learn in this course will make you a better music producer, and give you a basic understanding of Garageband and all other Digital Audio Workstations!
Learn to love Logic Pro X and make music with it with free Udemy coupon code.
This course was last updated on 01/07/2017
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone new to Garageband or Music Production Software
- Those interested in creating their own music
- Those with basic music production skills who wish to improve