Learn how to flat pages properly like a pro flatter! (Entry level comic book coloring work)
What Will I Learn?
- Properly flat pages like a professional flatter!
Work from anywhere as an assistant to a comic book colorist!
- You should have a basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- You should want to learn to become a comic book flatter!
- A digital drawing tablet (such as Wacom) is strongly recommended.
Flatters are the unsung heroes of comic book coloring!
Flatting is the first step when coloring as a comic book colorist. Most professional colorists hire someone called a flatter to separate the elements on the pages into colors with this Udemy free course. The colorist can then select those colors with the Magic Wand Tool in Photoshop to quickly change and edit those colors!
Flatting is more of technical process than a creative one with this Udemy free course. The colors a flatter chooses aren’t really important, but the work requires attention to detail in order to be successful. Good, reliable, and flat flatters are always in demand!
In this course, you’ll learn how to use the Lasso Tool, Bucket Tool, and Magic Wand to properly flat comic book pages!
Check out this free course to learn about it!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to flat comics. This is a comic book colorist assistant role with this Udemy free course.