What Will I Learn?
- After finishing this course your musical ear will feel more confident about recognizing the notes from the C major scale with udemy free coures.
You will start developing what is called “Perfect Pitch” in music.
Be able to easier identify the notes C D E F G A B.
- No previous music knowledge is required to take this course.
- You need to have a good internet connection in order to watch the videos in this course udemy free coure.
- If you want to appreciate the exercises of this course, use headphones to develop your listening more carefully.
¿Do you want to start developing your musical ear?
¿Do you want to train your ear learning to recognize the notes of our musical system?
¿Are a music student beginner that wants to know more about musical language?
This course will help you to start understanding musical language by identifying the notes, because of these easy to follow exercises, this course is excellent for beginners.
This course is focused on training your ear on recognizing the notes C D E F G A B, which is the C major scale udemy free coure.
This is not a course about music theory or writing the notes, so not previous knowledge is required.
This course is the introductory one in a series of course about ear training.
Join this course today and start training your musical ear from scratch.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is specially developed for music student beginners.
- If you are a music student that wants to train your ear, get prepared for transcriptions or simply wants to understand music language better, this course is for you with udemy free coure.
- If you love music and are curious about the notes and ear training you will find this course really easy to follow.
- Any musician will find this course helpful even if it is for beginners.